The Healing Reaction
The Healing Reaction (or The Cleansing Effect)
The Healing Reaction (or The Cleansing Effect) is to be expected when starting to use Pulsetron SS-2000. All of us have experienced the healing reaction, but most of us have never heard or read about it. Many of the uncomfortable stages you might initially go through can be easily explained by Healing Reaction process, therefore it is imperative that you educate yourself about what the Healing Reaction is. A lack of understanding about the Healing Reaction can cause confusion, fear and doubt and even cause you to quit using our products prematurely just before it actually started working. Most of us don’t know about the Healing Reaction. We know about symptoms of illness and we know about the drugs and other therapies we use to treat the symptoms and take away the pain.
So, what is Healing Reaction?
In traditional Chinese medicine, as the body goes through the process of healing or recovery, the causes of illness are cleansed, literally moved out of the diseased organ or system of the body, and expelled from the body altogether. This movement of toxins and pathogens out of the body can cause us to feel worse for a while. This is the so called Healing Reaction.
When we experienced Healing Reaction, we can have confidence that the treatment we are using is actually working, and we will soon be cured of our sickness. We could certainly like the Healing Reaction to be minimal or non-existent. But traditional Chinese medicine tells us that if there is no “ming shyuan” (Healing Reaction) there can be no cure. Most of us are looking for real cures to out illness and we’re tired of taking drugs that treat only symptoms and kill only the pain. As the body purges itself of toxins and pathogens that causes sickness, we will experience some kind of Healing Reaction. All Healing Reaction will go away eventually. A healing may last for a period of few days up to a month depending upon the individual state of health and seriousness.
Here are some of the examples of common Healing Reactions:
- Pain may occur in the internal organs that have problem. Headache is the very common example.
- Various types of digestive and respiratory discharges may occur: Bile, Mucus, Phlegm, Sinusitis and Nasal Drainage.
- Other possible discharges include Boils, Pimples, Rashes, Body Odor, Carbuncle, Vaginal discharges, Coating in tongue, and dark Stools.
- Dry Mouth, Sticky stool, Weakness, Weight loss, and sensation of Cold, or Heat may occur. This indicates that the body is strongly eliminating before the building the body and strengthening phase occur.
- More sleep may be needed during transition and dreams may be wild.
- The symptoms of existing sickness or illness may seem to worsen at first and then improve later.
- Energy may increase and cause sleeplessness.